Positions is in Tampa Florida and applicants must be in the greater Tampa Bay area. Email Resume to email@example.com
This person will be traveling the country, while working on high-profile cases, supporting one or a team of attorneys both in the courtroom and behind the scenes preparing for, and while in trial. This career combines the legal and technology industries/fields in an exciting, fast-paced, and forward-thinking way. The ideal candidate will be meticulous in their attention to detail and highly organized, a self-starter with a strong remote work ethic, able to meet strict deadlines without buckling under pressure, a team player that is personable and “pitches in” where needed, has a flexible schedule committed to extensive (and often last minute) business travel, and is able to maintain a professional demeanor and appearance at all times when interacting with our clients.
Pay range: Up to $60,000 base plus bonus structure, health insurance, matching 401k and PTO, dependent on experience.
- Set up courtroom technology equipment.
- Consult with attorneys over appropriate equipment for the court.
- Setup technology equipment in the war room (hotel/court conference room).
- On-site tech support for the war room and courtroom.
- Coordinate with local vendors for war room equipment, e.g. printer/copier/scanner.
- Monitor printing supplies make arrangements for new supplies
- Coordinate wired internet with hotel for war rooms and Wi-Fi access in the courtroom.
- Coordinate with other tech for exchange of digital documents.
- Convert files to be displayed in trial presentation software.
- Scan and print documents/exhibits in court.
- Create simple demonstrative graphics/PowerPoint.
- Create clips from deposition video for direct testimony as well as impeachment in court.
- Run-through outlines with attorneys and witnesses.
- Operate courtroom presentation software from computer in the courtroom during trial.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be reliable, dependable, and always able to show up on time.
- Must be able to meet strict deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Professional attire.
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certification preferred.
- Hungry, highly motivated, competitive, self-starter who can work independently.
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Enjoy business travel (travel is an integral part of this job) and have flexible schedule.
- Solution-oriented and unafraid to ask for help when necessary.
Job Types: Full-time (Contract, Part-time Possible)
Pay: Based on experience and skill set
Bonus pay available.
Work Location: Varies
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org